Search This Blog



Sunday, July 18, 2010

..... afraid from the inside...!!

... hehheh well... sorry because  I know... its too long already without any news right.. what to do.. I still didn't get my laptop yet...!! Just don't want to give a big pressure to my parents... let them be...

^_^... well the thing is... sorry if I said this in wrong sentence... I know... - these English things is still fresh to my life..- i'm quite afraid right now...

This TOEFL and SAT thing haunted me back again... plus not to mention how difficult physics and calculus.. (well alhamdulillah.. calculus is still ok.. for now)...

why...why... arghhhh!! istigfar .... istigfar.. hold yourself together... i wish this time merpati can just fly far far away... touch the sky.. feel free....

But I know... at the end, I'm still here... I just believe in what 'someone' told me... if there is a will there is a way, if you're meant to be there.. you will fly to overseas.... !! Good luck merpati.. if you're parents believe in you, why don't you believe in your self...

:( still sad... i could not present myself using the 'thing' that I want the most... Its ok.. I believe there is a silver lining behind all that... till now...

~ its always raining when I was about to write something in this blog.... funny... and creepy also..!! hahha... :p

^_^.. good luck with the presentation tomorrow... !!

1 comment: