Search This Blog



Monday, July 25, 2011

.... My speCial Day...

I know for some people.. birthday is just birthday... just the same like many other days... but as for me... its different... BIG differents ok.. i look up to something different each year, each birthday...

Some people might said, "why are you so happy celebrating your old age, you are getting older each birthday.. why need to celebrate..?"

hahahha funny... but its okay.... its their opinion.... anyway... want to see something???

all the present... thanks to zizi, azri, bonda, ayahanda,  kekanda arif, adinda liyana, kak hani..... 

my best best friend treat me kfc

so, thanks to all my dear friends...
21 april 2011 really meaningful to me even though at that time i had classes (quiz some more and had to break fasting because suddenly i had this killing stomach ache... so thanks to my dear classmate for taking care of me at that time)
Like last year post about my birthday, i listed down all people that wish me accordingly (starting 0001 hour 21st April till 0001 hour the next day hahhhahh ) but.......
look at the date now... hahahah sorry...sorry...sorry... (short term memory).... i can't recall everything that happened that 21st April 2011....
all i remember was...

*** my father came to uniten and gave me a huge package of presents from my family.. (malu2...segan..:D)
*** stomach ache.. seriously painful, till my friend want to carry me on a chair to his car so that i could see the doctor ( thanks isaac and ilyas )
*** Section 4 sang a song for me....!!! tq... Love you guys...
*** a gift from mr.Tutor... really didn't expect that.... thanks a million ^^
*** a best date with my bbf, yana.. (29 May, remember my post before?) to hang out and celebrate my birthday altogether... love you dear...
***  thanks to those wishes on fb especially from those who wished me before i opened my 'date of birth' to 'public'...
*** and most importantly.... the one who did not wish even we talked that night and not even tomorrow or the day after tomorrow also.... but actually sent a dua' in his solemn pray for me... my best friend forever, Mr. Ammar... thank you sooooo much....

so i guess.... that was it... nothing much...
what's next??
wait and see...
thanks to all....
love you all....

big hugs from merpati... ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment