Search This Blog



Thursday, February 9, 2012

....Takkan berpaling DariMu....

*listening the song entitle "Takkan Berpaling DariMu"

A lot of things happened to me lately... Things i meant by something related to more serious matter. I guess maybe this year where i will about to turn 20...really make me more matured person.

a long-time-no-see best friend called me and asked me a lot of things. Yup, she's now dealing with a lot of problems where i did admit that she have gone astray. Of course i'm more than pleasure to help her out. As you see, at the same time, i remind myself about something that i may forget. I'm just a normal human being...

By time, Indeed, mankind is in loss, Except for those who have believed and done righteous deeds and advised each other to truth and advised each other to patience.

(The Declining Day) - سورة العصر


Though the problem was quite hard, plus i don't get to see her face, i hope i can help her and i pray to Allah that she will be given the strength to do the right thing in her life and never look back at all the mistakes in the past.

********
Next,
                hey, now i'm no longer a member in CSG.... uwarghhhhhhh T.T I cried that night (the last meeting) but definitely not in front of them... i wish them all the very best.. May all their effort worth it especially on the world hereafter... amin3...  Everything that starts will come to an end... :''''( 

********
Give me sometimes to finished the 2nd episode of  "I'm Sooo Happy" okey... ;DD

********
Hmm how about my life now?? hmmm i can only say, i believe in you Ya Rabb, give me your guidance, i will just follow the flow and hope for the best... ku Takkan berpaling dariMu, Ya Allah :'))

No comments:

Post a Comment