Search This Blog



Friday, April 20, 2012

...HAppY BirthDay MerpaTi PuTih....

... happy birthday to you merpati....
i guess happy birthday is not really that happy after all... this is my last year at malaysia and my last birthday at malaysia, but it seems that its not really as what i hope for...

can't say much...its just my tears are the only company for me this whole day... al-quran dan Your wonderful word Ya Rabb that give me strength. soon, it would be like this at the US later.. to be specific IOWA STATE UNIVERSITY.... yup, i've made up my mind.. pray that its the best choice for me...

my next Destinasi Cinta .... thanks Allah... again.. farah, happy birthday to you.. :"''

*i wish my family is here by my side during my birthday.... my birthday is my moment is my family... :''
mak... farah rindu mak...

No comments:

Post a Comment