Search This Blog



Saturday, August 4, 2012

.... the time has come!! '~' 8/8/2012 .....

Morning to all Muslim and people in this world.. *what kind a line is that.. pfff

So yeahh as you can see 8/8/2012 is just 3 days ahead.. it feels like, 1..2..3.. ok Wednesday already.. say what?? :( huhuhuhuhu

Its not that i'm scared.. don't get me wrong. i'm just...hmm.. just ... nervous and a bit reluctant.... hey raya is just around the corner, its not wrong to feel that way, right? Especially when i'm looking deep into my mom's eyes.. oh Ya Rabbi... this tears can burst anytime

I guess the only best part about that Wednesday is that, i going to meet my superb best friend.. yey, for that... and what makes me even tick, insyaAllah my friend from smsj also will be there.. but3x... that is because to say farewell to me.. uhuhuh

ok, i've no word right now........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ =((

fine, what ever it is, it is my destiny... its time... i really have to set my mind.. study hard.. eh wait.. no no.. study smart *wink2... get good grades, grab as many experiences as i can then return home to serve my family... oh yeah, not forgetting my country.. heheheh ;DD

a penny of though or a piece of advice would be great for me right now.. anyone?? hahah ok, never mind :p i guess the next time i'll be writing on this blog, definitely i already be there or somewhere around there...

pray for merpati ^^v.........

4 comments:

  1. Fain, dah nak fly ke?
    Wow, I just can pray for your success,
    Good Luck Fain! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha'ah... rabu ni.. thanks farah.. huhu nervous woo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woah.. today huh?!
    Sedih sebab tak dpt hntr kau :(
    takpelah, take care Fain :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. xpe2.. alhamdulillah so far aku ok kat sini.. you too take care

    ReplyDelete